If you need to create an animated character, Maya is the software program for you. If you don't know how to make that character you've dreamed up, then maybe you should check out this Maya video tutorial on an important step -- creating a skeleton structure. Creating bones could be a daunting task in Autodesk Maya 8.5, but with the help of this four-part video, you'll see how to create those realistic bones for your animation with ease. You'll also see some common unintentional wrong rotation of bones to be aware of. So get out your computer and start animating.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades