Material texture and lighting within the 3D modeling Community is a skill in itself. Hopefully this will help those that are trying to go down the road of a texture artist. part one covers editing multiple uv's at the same time on a model in Maya using the Maya UV editor. part two covers painting on a UV set exported from Maya in Photoshop. Part three covers using Masks from your UV set in Zbrush. Lastly you will see how to put the textured object in the Unreal Engine.
Link to lesson files: http://www.houseoftutorials.net/lessonfiles/lesson%201%20UVs.zip
NOTE: This link is to a Flash version of the first 5 minutes of this 60+ minute tutorial. A download link is provided on the page for the full WMP tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades