Modeling a face using Maya or any other 3D art program is tough to do without having the result end up looking like a zombie. See the film Final Fantasy: The Spirit Within if you don't know what I'm talking about. This six-part video will help you avoid this problem in your own 3D models by teaching you how to 3D model a face using the head extrusion method in Maya. You'll need a photo to start with (the creator does not supply the one he used here) but once you have that you should be able to follow along and improve your skills.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades