This Maya 7 video tutorial teaches you how to construct a metal shader in Maya 7 from Autodesk.
This video is from the "Game Lighting and Color" course.
Shaders alone do a lot to give a realistic feel to various materials, and adding textures to the mix gives them even more impact. See how to construct a metal shader in Maya 7.
Sessions Online Tutorial Videos is the video channel of Sessions Online Schools of Art and Design. This video is the work of a design professional that author and teach the classes of Sessions Schools of Design, Fine Art, and Game Art. The videos are free and part of the accredited curriculum offered by Sessions.
Sessions welcomes both novice and experienced designers, giving them the professional skills and techniques they need for successful careers in digital arts and design.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades